Seriously though. I have a few French friends and - while granted their families are wealthy and they’re extremely privileged - the reason they all have advanced or multiple degrees is partially because it’s so fucking cheap that you don’t even think about being in school that long.
1. Health - you can’t do anything unless you’re healthy.
2. Happiness - once you’re healthy you have to be happy.
3. Love - if you’re happy you can love much easier (both yourself and others)
4. Wealth - money isn’t everything, it’s just some bits of fibre.
5. Fame - some of the greatest people who ever lived no one will ever know about.
Life is worth the pain - ever lesson we learn, every broken heart, every loss, every joy, and every time we stumble and fall.
It has taken me a very long time to acknowledge and accept that. Largely because it is often difficult for me to see past my failures and learn to see them for more than just failures.
So really, failures are worth the pain of the actual failing.